Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FLUFFY'S VACATION


Figure I can't really call her "Bald Baby" anymore since her shave-down is starting to grow out... While we were off in St. Louis, Fluffy went to Camp Gramma Papaw. Apparently they had her on quite the schedule (I personally think it was the other way around....) She got to have some peace & quiet, long walks, and even longer naps!

She even got to practice her Papaw begging stance at the kitchen table! (At our house she doesn't put her head on your lap -- she only does that with Papaw!)


And speaking of being spoiled by Papaw.... You know how you find yourself shouting out phrases that you heard from YOUR parents while growing up? Well, one day I heard myself yelling to my kids, "Hey! Shut that door! I'm not air conditioning the neighborhood!" Now, if you all look closely at the above pictures, you'll notice that my dog is lying in an OPEN DOORWAY. Yes, Papaw would OPEN THE PATIO DOORS and let her lie there with her head hanging out the open door -- while the critters buzzed in, the air was running, and Gramma was crabbing about it. Why? "Because she likes it like that."
'Nuff said, right?
Hmmmph! And they say that *I* spoil the dog!!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

AH ha ha ha ha ha! That is funny!