Sunday, June 7, 2009

BALD BABY TURNS 8...



This past Wednesday was Hannah's EIGHTH birthday (can you believe it)??? Even though my kids know I like the dog best, this is the first year that we haven't had a "cake" or anything special for just her -- mainly because the spoiled older brats that live in the Momservant's house were given a sleepover party for end-of-school-year.




Well, Gramma & Papaw rectified all that. She got her present when they came to visit this weekend, stuck her head right in & pulled out the birthday cookie! Granted, we had to take it out of the actual box (although with her track record of eating "stuff", I wouldn't have put it past her to just EAT the box) for her but she really enjoyed it, and her new duck!


Now, lest you think that I shorted my "favorite kid" -- Wee One & I did take her to the pet store on her birthday & she got a birthday "donut" treat, plus a new (yellow) squeaky tug rope toy (note to "Dad" / Dan -- not real keen on those straw type squeakers -- they seem unreliable???)... then we drove her through Starbucks so she could get her cup of puppy whip. She got some extra lovin' from the baristas at the window since she was a birthday girl!






1 comment:

Chelle said...

Ahhhh! I love it! Happy belated birthday Hannah!